'Ohana (oh-hah-nah) TRANSLATION Family
Ohana (family) is the cornerstone of Hawaiian culture. Family celebrations often include tutu, aunties, uncles, cousins and close friends that you have grown up with. Our classic 'Ohana—water-resistant with a smooth footbed—is the kind of sandal that your entire ‘ohana can wear comfortably.
#Aventuralife - tag your images on Instagram for your chance to be featured#bearpawsoul
- Embroidered toe post logo
- Laser-etched footbed logo
- Upper: Water-resistant synthetic or metallic synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft nylon toe post. Solid or split strap options
- Footbed: A compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siped edges for enhanced traction on wet surfaces