'Alapa (al-lah-pah) TRANSLATION Active, Athletic
Fishing was at the heart of early Hawaiian culture and hand-woven nets could catch enough fish to feed an entire village. The active ʻĀlapa's high-character heathered mesh upper, inspired by these traditional nets, is designed with style, comfort, and durability in mind. The waterproof full-grain leather accents and elastic gore panels offer a custom fit while our patented Drop-In Heel® offers both shoe and slide functionality, sans laces.
#Aventuralife - tag your images on Instagram for your chance to be featured#bearpawsoul
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a slide and shoe functionality
- Embossed and embroidered logos
- Upper: A unique, solid color mesh upper with high character, waterproof full-grain leather accents and elastic gore panels for a customized fit. Lined with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking single layer textile cover
- Footbed: Lightweight and supportive single-density poured PU anatomical footbed with a soft, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial textile lining. Custom floral print inspired by Hawaiian hibiscus. Removable and washable
- Outsole: A compression molded EVA midsole and a non-marking 'Wet Grip Rubber' outsole with siping for added traction on wet surfaces